Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The next 16 days starting on Thurd\sday

Aries: If I warned you not to trust anyone, I hope you would reject my simplistic fear-mongering.

If I suggested that you trust everyone unconditionally, I hope you would dismiss my delusional naivete.

But it's important to acknowledge that the smart approach is far more difficult than those two extremes. You've got to evaluate each person and even each situation on a case-by-case basis. There may be unpredictable folks who are trustworthy some of the time, but not always. Can you be both affably open-hearted and slyly discerning? It's especially important that you do so in the next 16 days.

Rob Brezney's Free Will Astrology

Both affably open-hearted and slyly discerning. Right. Hiding under my bed sounds like a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.