Thursday, October 1, 2015

Playing by the rules

I need a name for this. How about:

  • The West Buechel City Government Accountability Project (WBCGAP)
  • Close the West Buechel Government Accountability Gap (CWBGAG)
  • Nail Their Hides to the Shed, Fred. (NTHSF)
Whatever.

Rule No. 1: When the shit hits the fan, don't be there.

This is my favorite rule. That's why it is Rule No. 1 and "Don't be a pussy" is Rule No. 4. I hate violating rule No. 1, but if the WBCGAP is going to happen, I have to be there when the shit hits the fan.

I AM THE SHIT THAT HITS THE FAN!

Otherwise, nothing happens and nothing changes.

Rule No. 2 is, basically, I don't spend my own money and I don't work for free.

I'm sticking with this rule.

Rule No.3 - I'm not talking about this rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.