Friday, October 9, 2015

My morning fantasy. Rain drops on roses

Burp.

Litigation seems to be an inevitable necessity, even as I ponder the choice between a lot of little lawsuits and one big multifaceted complaint. That's just an issue of strategery and working out the details.

One of my most favorite parts of suing people is depositions. The witness has to show up to answer questions under oath, subject to the penalties of perjury. It's a lot of fun . . . for the person asking the questions.  

Putting a witness on the hot seat for six or seven hours is one of my favorite things.

Who is the lucky person I imagine sitting facing the video camera and being grilled?

Answer: Kimberly R Richards, Clerk-Treasurer for the City of West Buechel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.