Thursday, October 15, 2015

Good resons to sue City Hall - First

I'm interested in knowing where the money goes. Don't ask me to trust Kim Richards or to take her word on anything. That not happening.

I want to see the bank records.

I want to see all the bank records since January 1, and not just the bank records Kim Richards wants the City Council to see.

Ronnie Raygun said, "Trust, but verify."

I say, "Screw the trust part, lets go directly to the verification."

If there is anything of this world I might trust, it would be bank records.

If a letter from the Kentucky Attorney General's office saying City Hall is legally obligated under Kentucky's Open Records Act to show me the bank records is not enough for City Hall, the next step is to take it to the Jefferson County Circuit Court. That's where suing the bastards begins. That's where the expensive part starts.

I'll do it, but I'm not doing it alone.

I'll do it, but I'm not paying for it myself.

Is it worth it? You tell me.

I'll never forget the day I told Mayor Richards that back-tracing a questionable transaction from 2007 was impossible because the bank's own records didn't go back that many years.

Mayor Rick said, "I guess the lesson is, if you're going to steal City money, do it early in your first term."

Wrong!

The lesson is to get the bank records NOW.

Is it worth it? You tell me.

Legal Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.