Thursday, October 8, 2015

Beset by parasitic mind demons

Woe is me.

For the last several weeks I have awakened each day thinking about suing people, as in "Sue the Bastards."

Civil litigation is the rich man's way of throwing Molotov Cocktails and causing riot.

The most recent version of Kentucky's four Constitutions took away dueling as a method of resolving interpersonal disputes, but in exchange it made ample provision for yanking people into court for endless expensive rounds of torture and public humiliation. I'd pray for help from a higher power, but the only higher power I can see right now is a Jefferson County Circuit Court Judge.

I'm on my knees asking, "Please help me! I want to sue somebody. ANYBODY!"

I hear a voice answer, "No problem. Come downtown any day (except Columbus Day) Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM. Normal government business hours. We're here to help."

"Just bring money."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.