Sunday, August 23, 2015

Old farts and children

4 AM on a Sunday morning is good time to think about the infinite possibilities of life and how things could work better.

I'm thinking that West Buechel's Community Center is an outstanding neighborhood asset (with or without a new radio controlled Ten Thousand Dollar gate) that could be use more fully with just a little bit of planning and effort.

I'm thinking that the local seniors (there are a few around) could use the Community Center's Internet access to learn a few new tricks without spending a lot of money they cannot afford and don't want to spend.   

I'm thinking the little children could use more help with their school work and volunteers could be organized to provide the help.

I'm also thinking I'm not getting anywhere near someone's little child without a video camera recording every move. There a a few folk around town with evil minds and wicked tongues, who like to imagine the worst and then talk about it.

I've met such people in West Buechel. Hard to imagine, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.