LINK : WAVE News article.
1. Kentucky State Police have launched an investigation.
This is a big bag of nothing.
2. Kim Richards' criminal past.
KRS 520.03 Escape in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of escape in the second degree when he escapes from a
detention facility or, being charged with or convicted of a felony, he escapes
(2) Escape in the second degree is a Class D felony.This is not nothing.
Ms. Richards said, ""I don't deserve to be persecuted for my past. People change."
3. Kim Richards' bond application denied by Kentucky League of Cities.
4. New hire for Code Enforcement position without Council approval.
I have no idea if Council approval is needed for this.
5. Fowler loaned money to herself.
This is old news.
6. Fowler shopped online at Home Shopping Network (HSN) and QVC with City credit card.
Wow. There's a lot more than just that.