Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Obesity in West Buechel

My friend Drew saw what he thought was a deformed dwarf walking down the sidewalk at night on Marvin Avenue. It turned out to be the biggest raccoon he had ever seen.

I saw a pig-monster at my back door a few nights ago, but it was only the most obese possum I'd ever seen, and I've seen a lot of possums in my life. It was the size and shape of a really big watermelon, with legs and a tail. It waddled more than it walked.

I understand that quite a few people like to feed the neighborhood cat population outside, especially in this bitter cold weather, but it seems that every other form of wildlife around town also gets fed in the process.

I've seen the swine barn from the Kentucky State Fair, pictured here. I want to know is there is any money or fame in growing prize possums?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.